Educating Yourself About Northern Water
Northern Water offers a variety of printed and digital resources about our organization, projects and programs. Topics include the Colorado-Big Thompson Project, Windy Gap Project, history of water development, proposed projects, water efficiency, water quality and current water issues.
- Northern Water YouTube Channel
- “The Colorado-Big Thompson Project”
- Videos about the Northern Integrated Supply Project
- Videos about the Chimney Hollow Reservoir Project
- “Northern Water - Celebrating 75 Years” - Northern Water's 75th anniversary on Sept. 20, 2012 and a brief history of Northern Water and the Colorado-Big Thompson Project
- “Under the Great Divide: The Story of the Colorado-Big Thompson Project” - a 23-minute DVD about the C-BT Project
- “Green Fields” - a 14-minute video produced in 1943 that discusses C-BT Project construction
- “The Green Echo of Snow (1975)” - a 26-minute video of Northern Water and the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation co-produced The Green Echo of Snow as an update to The Barrier Between.
Printed materials available include project and history information, water efficiency fact sheets and proposed water projects.
If you are looking for any other resources, please contact the Northern Water Communications Department by email or call 800-369-7246.