Fact Sheets and Tools
Tools to Help in Your Water Efficiency Efforts
Conservation Campus and Gardens Plant List
At Northern Water’s Berthoud headquarters, our Conservation Campus and Gardens include a diverse selection of plants that grow well in our Colorado landscapes. This comprehensive list includes all plants on our campus with details about flowering seasons, colors, water needs and more.Plant List
Landscape Conversion Water Savings Calculator
Northern Water has created a beta version of a water savings estimate calculator to assist residents of Northern Colorado to estimate how much water can be saved through landscape conversions. The Excel spreadsheet uses data from Northern Water’s weather network to estimate a given type of landscape’s water need and compare it against that of a proposed landscape to determine approximate water savings. Actual water savings will vary based on several factors including irrigation efficiency, maintenance, and weather. To request a copy of the tool, please email your request using the button below.Request the Water Savings Calculator
This document library contains various items related to the Water Efficiency Program. Please select from the categories in the dropdown menu to the right.
Water Efficiency Documents
Northern Water works with many community partners in promote water efficiency in homes, gardens and landscapes. As part of those partnerships we’ve created signs that can be installed in landscapes to highlight native grass areas, water-wise planting areas, wetlands areas and grant recipients.
Landscape Signs Terms & Conditions
- Signs were created by Northern Water to show our partnerships with local municipalities, commercial entities, schools and homeowners associations within our boundaries.
- Signs can be used if entity has native grass area, water-wise planting area and wetland area.
- Signs are posted here in pdf format for content view only.
- To request a personalized sign with entity logo, please complete form request.
- Logos must be in png or eps format.
- Once completed, sign will be emailed to organization for printing and installation on their behalf.