Visiting Our Campus
Visiting Northern Water’s Berthoud Campus
Thank you for visiting Northern Water’s Berthoud campus. We’re in the midst of a campus development project to meet the growing demands of our region and are adding new facilities and remodeling existing spaces. Thank you for your patience!
We’re grateful that you’re able to join us on our campus but realize it may be a little confusing to find your way around. We’re here to help!
- Main Entrance – Our main entrance has temporarily moved until spring 2024 to Building F while remodeling takes place on our main administration building. Guests with business needs outside of our meeting and training center are asked to check-in and out at our main entrance.
- Meeting and Training Center – Most public meetings are hosted in Building H. Guests can proceed directly to the building and check-in with the meeting host at the door.
- Tours – Check in for all tours in front of Building H.
- Parking – There are a few defined visitor parking spaces directly to the north of Building F. Parking is open throughout the campus.
- General deliveries from UPS, FedEx, Amazon, etc. go to the main entrance of Building F.
- Freight deliveries utilize the southwest gate off Water Avenue. Call 800-369-7246 upon arrival.
- Conservation Gardens – The Conservation Gardens at Northern Water remain open to the public during daylight hours throughout construction. Please park on the south side of the gardens in the lot between the main buildings on campus.
Learn more about our Campus Development Project.
Visiting the Conservation Gardens and Campus
Visitors to the Conservation Gardens and the C-BT Interpretive Area are welcome to wander the gardens on their own and learn through the signage available. The gardens are open daily from sunrise to sunset.